- All VOMO staff members are fully vaccinated and undergo touchless temperature checks before departing mainland to island by boat and daily whilst on island
- Guests will receive touchless temperature checks on arrival and upon request throughout their stay
- There is an internationally trained GP Doctor on site.
- Enhanced stringent and regular cleaning schedule and cleaning logs for all public areas
- Additional sanitisation protocols for cleaning of guest accommodation
- Higher frequency of sanitisation of ‘at risk objects’ such as door handles, chairs etc.
- Social distancing guidance in public areas
- Food safety and hygiene procedures already at highest level including food safety training, pest control plans, staff illness report procedure, first aid use log, temperature records for fridges, freezers, dishwashers and dry storage areas, hot and cold transfer records, tracing and investigation reporting procedures in place, receiving logs with temperature and date checks for food products, equipment maintenance and repairs log, water filter change and maintenance logs, ice machine cleaning logs, thermometer calibration log, HACCP certification for each area.
- Sterilisation of all recyclable bottles at water bottling plant in sealed sterile room
- Sterilisation of snorkels and masks
- Hand sanitiser provided in each villa and in all public areas
- Touchless check in procedures introduced
- Isolation capabilities and procedures in case of any guests becoming ill
- Partnership with Private Medical Centre
You are here: Home1 / About the Island – One of the most majestic private islands in Fiji2 / Safety and Hygiene
We invite you to join our mailing list
Receive exclusive offers, culinary event news and the latest VOMO moments...