- Donna WLove Love Love We stayed in The Palms residence and it was absolutely amazing. We were a family of 6 adults and... read moreWe stayed in The Palms residence and it was absolutely amazing. We were a family of 6 adults and 1 toddler for my 60th birthday. It was brilliant from start to finish. The residences come with a 'butler' - wasn't sure what to expect - certainly did not imagine a lovely man (Semi) there from daylight until dark every day to organise our whole life. Not sure if we will be able to holiday without a butler ever again!! The island is beyond what we were expecting. Food was top shelf every meal. We had 3 vegetarians in our group and they were really helpful with our meals (inform them before arriving). The Rocks adults only section was absolutely marvellous. Both sides of the island has wonderful beaches. The daily snorkelling trips were very enjoyable. We did the picnic read less - 01/03/23
- Dream4876851526910/10! 10/10 - Amazing experience, everything was perfection, the food, the staff & especially the kids club! water activities, the adults... read more10/10 - Amazing experience, everything was perfection, the food, the staff & especially the kids club! water activities, the adults pool, cannot think of one fault even if i tried! we will definitely be back! read less - 01/04/23
- corinnepparkerDREAM COME TRUE I had been dreaming of going to Vomo for YEARS. We had lived in Fiji for a few years and... read moreI had been dreaming of going to Vomo for YEARS. We had lived in Fiji for a few years and Vomo was always on my wish list! We finally made it happen for my 40th and it totally exceeded my expectations. From the welcome to the island, the villa was just BEAUTIFUL, the food was exceptional, (at both the adults restaurant and the main restaurant). I wish I could list every single staff member because they were all so wonderful. We have a 5 and 7 year old and they LOVED kids club there. They actually begged us to stay longer whenever we went to collect them! They loved all the staff there and particularly enjoyed their time with Charles. We loved our adult time at the Rocks and always felt so well looked after everywhere we went on the island! I wish I could remember everyone's read less - 01/03/23
- GeorginaTurpBest honeymoon spot Wow, wow, wow, Vomo is unlike anywhere we have ever been. From the moment we arrived we knew we were... read moreWow, wow, wow, Vomo is unlike anywhere we have ever been. From the moment we arrived we knew we were somewhere truly special. The people being the stand out, their kindness, helpfulness and general positivity was a breath of fresh air. Special shout-out to Solo from Ocean Play, he went above and beyond for us. We spent a week here for our honeymoon and were truly spoilt, we couldn’t have asked for any more. Our hilltop Villa was beautiful with views for miles. The food was incredible so were the cocktails. There really is as little or as much to do as you like, highly recommended the Vomo Lailai picnic and the Spa. The snorkelling both off the beach and on the daily snorkel tour was so much fun. The hardest part was holding back the tears as they sung their farewell song, we can only hope to visit again one day. read less - 01/04/23
- NzattitudeBest resort in Fiji This is our first time, but it won’t be our last!
If your idea of a dream holiday, is idyllic white... read moreThis is our first time, but it won’t be our last!
If your idea of a dream holiday, is idyllic white sand beaches, great pools, fantastic food, and beautiful well appointed 5-star bures, then Vomo will suit you well. The friendly helpful staff make this resort even better. The new Reefside adult only side adds a new dynamic, but the whole resort is fantastic whether you have come with the family or not.
The cost included meals are the best we have encountered in the Pacific. First rate food that would not be out of place in the better restaurants of AUCKLAND.
Definitely worth splashing out for the helicopter transfer from Nadi airport. read less - 30/10/19
- LBurfo63Wow, The most beautiful island with beautiful people We stayed at the palms which was such a treat, the views, food, tours snorkelling which was complimentary, and the... read moreWe stayed at the palms which was such a treat, the views, food, tours snorkelling which was complimentary, and the trip out to white rock was fabulous. The staff are fantastic and friendly and attentive. Bulllla.
Our waiter and friend Nicky was so accommodating, professional, kind and great to be with. The island is magnificent you can do as little or as much as you wish. we climbed mt vomo, walked the island, snorkelled, swam in our pool, the food was fantastic and generous. I could not fault anything on this island it was amazing and I did not want to go home. shout out to Karen Marvall and Vani for their patience as this trip was booked originally in 2020 and we arrived april 2022. Vinaka read less - 03/05/22
- SofieAspoHeaven on Earth! Pure luxury that I absolutely cannot fault! I recently stayed at Vomo in April 2023 for a family wedding of... read morePure luxury that I absolutely cannot fault! I recently stayed at Vomo in April 2023 for a family wedding of around 30 guests. We all stayed between 2 of the luxurious private Residences (The Palms & Taleitaki) along with the Beachfront & Hillside Villas which were equally as beautiful. From the minute we arrived in Fiji, to the minute we left we were truly looked after. From the delicious food to the impeccable service and EVERYTHING in between was paradise. The beaches are absolutely sublime! Our only decision every day was whether to swim in the crystal clear ocean, lie by our private pool, have a snorkel or massage or order a cocktail! A moment my partner and I won't forget is lying under the stars on the beach one night and witnessing the most incredible galaxies and shooting stars. Breathtaking! The staff went above and beyond to ensure we all had the most incredible & memorable stay. Shout out to the incredible GM Justin and Marketing Manager Karen. We all said we will be talking about this trip forever! Vinaka Vomo! read less - 01/05/23
- Tracey CPerfect. Our fifth time there and all is well with the world! This place just continues to deliver in every... read moreOur fifth time there and all is well with the world! This place just continues to deliver in every way. Consistently excellent every time. Food, rooms, service, beaches, swimming pools, water sports facilities, spa, location, snorkling and diving in stunning clear water over the reefs which are right out the front. Heaven. Even the coffee is perfect. Everything absolutely spot on. Can't wait to return. read less - 01/12/22
- DomPapalucaThe best family holiday you could imagine!! If you are looking for a family holiday where you don’t have to think about anything other than having a... read moreIf you are looking for a family holiday where you don’t have to think about anything other than having a good time swimming, exploring etc then this is the place.
The accomodation is great but what makes Vomo incredible is the staff. Nothing is too much trouble. While we have been staying we booked next year!!
If you have young kids this is definitely the place. It has the best kids club I’ve ever experienced!! I highly recommend Vomo! read less - 28/09/19
- rene_ttsAmazing WOW. This is a realy exotic privat island with everything what you need to have a beatifull holiday.
Especially the Rocks is... read moreThis is a realy exotic privat island with everything what you need to have a beatifull holiday.
Especially the Rocks is an amazing place with a very large infinity pool and very good restaurant / bar.
We recommend the Handline fishing with the guys from Ocean play.
The food from both restaurants is excellent.
We will go back once! read less - 05/09/19
Postal Address: Vomo Island Fiji PO Box 5650 Lautoka Fiji Islands
Phone Reception & Reservations: +679 776 7955
Toll free from Sydney Australia 1800 324 916
Toll free from Auckland New Zealand 0800 900 483